Monday, August 17, 2009

My Cats Together


This is Pounce and Echo.
They are Brother and Sister.
The black one is the girl.(Pounce)
The Tabby is the boy.(Echo)
They are practically twins.
It seems like they are in Love.


Echo is a stupid cat.
His nickname is Secret Agent Fluffy Tail.
We call Echo Echo for a reason...
Once he meows,he repeats it over and over again.
He hates my mom.Even though she saved his life
a million times, he hates her.(He loves me) Echo's second nickname is The Town Drunk. That's his second nickname because he acts like he's drunk.He's always doing stupid things. (Like thinking of ways to kill himself)


Pounce is the exact opposite.
She is smart.She has never been close to killing herself.
Her nickname is Secret Agent Meow Meow.(I don't know why)
Her name is Pounce because she is always pouncing around.
She loves my mom. (and HATES me :( ) My mom has never saved her. (Because she never needs to) Her second nickname is The Scientist.(She's really smart) She's always interested
in things.

Smart or Stupid
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment