Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Very Favorite Farm



Yesterday was about my farm!
Today is about my favorite farm. So this farm is not normal
because... it has Lamas and Alpacas (AL -PACK- UHS)
there was a baby Alpaca who was blind. I liked that one the best!
She was the softest ever in History i think! I got to feed them.
I was loved!I went there about 5or 7 weeks ago and when i went
a baby was born the day before i went!She was alone with her
mother.
There were others with mothers and some ones that were pregnet.
They said one of the lama's could spit to over ten inches! I'm glad she didn't spit on me!
They were all so loud. I want to get one sooo bad!!!! We found one on a website for selling things
and there was a pregnet one for $600! But we don't have any money.My brother learned
how to make a baby come to him.You just have to lean down to their height and they will come to you. !!! EASY!!! The blind one was pretty smart for a blind baby. She always new where her mother was,And she new when people are near her or not!


Well, i don't have anything else to say! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment